Group or Private Childbirth Education Classes
- Classes given by a Maternal Child Registered Nurse and Certified Childbirth Educator using evidenced-based information and professional techniques.
- Personalized classes available that can be customized for you, your partner and/or support individuals in the comfort of your own home.
- Refresher Class Option
Personal In-home Breastfeeding & Newborn Care Instruction
- Breastfeeding instruction and support by a Certified Breastfeeding Counselor and Registered Nurse
- Newborn Care is hands-on infant care from bathing, swaddling, diapering and soothing. Visit is scheduled within the first week you are home with your baby.
- Postpartum Support offered during in home visit to answer all your mommy related questions
- Instruction occurs in the comfort of your home
- Private or Group Classes given by a Certified American Heart Association Basic Life Support instructor
- Infant CPR, Child CPR and Adult CPR instruction
- Personal in-home classes are great before or after your baby is born for parents, grandparents, family members or any caregiver of your child
Looking for a unique and useful baby gift?
Give the New Mommy a personalized and private two-hour Breastfeeding and Newborn Session or private CPR class for her and baby's caregivers...